Join Our Talent Network
At Premier, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction, we believe our people plus the right attitude will result in the best automotive buying experience for our customers. Our focus is on commitment, not compliance; which means we strive to continually better ourselves in order to create the best experience for our customers.
Our valued employees are at the center of our success. We provide a motivating and inclusive atmosphere that is geared towards your achievement! We provide the training and confidence you'll need to be a great success in the automotive business. Our pay plan is competitive and we offer excellent benefits, including 401K and health and dental insurance coverage. We also support local charitable events that our employees look forward to taking part in. We care about the communities we serve.
If you’re ready to work for a growing company where your career satisfaction and success is our top priority, you’ve come to the right place. Join the Premier Automotive Talent Network today!
What is a Talent Network?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interestsShare job opportunities with family and friends through Social Media or email
Why Premier Automotive as Your Dealer / Partner?
- Distributions are taken monthly at a percentage net operating profit…. ”Make It, Take It”.
- Dealer Partners are empowered at a very high level in operation and decision making in their stores.
- Dealer Partners are not restricted to ownership and operation of a single store….. multiple store platform ownership interest opportunities available to high performing Partners.
- Progressive, growth oriented business planning with no limitations on opportunity.
- Premier University = longevity, tenure and a desire to grow from within the organization.
- Partners are part of an organization committed to changing people’s lives for the better every day.
- Partners are often involved in key tactical decisions for future growth and structure – true transparency is the rule.
- Involvement of spouses in the development of each store’s plan for community outreach is highly encouraged….a total family environment.
Premier Dealer Academy
Premier’s Dealership Academy trains our partners through motivational speakers on both business and ethical platforms. Premier’s goal is to not only build great business men and leaders but to ensure there is always a high moral and ethical background within each candidate as well.
Profit for a Purpose
- The Premier organization through its the ‘Hope the Premier Way Foundation’ and owner Troy Duhon will put over six hundred thousand back into the marketplace and charitable organizations they represent.
- Funds are set aside from each car sold building on Profit for a Purpose as a part of our daily process. These funds allow each dealership to plant seeds with local charities in order to give back to the community.
- Premier’s vision is ‘profit for a purpose’; our hope is that Premier’s passion of giving back to the communities it belongs to becomes contagious and resonates with other companies like ourselves.
- Premier University supports the foundation of our philosophy about building up our employees and growing our organization from within. By giving our employees all of the tools and information to continue their education within this industry, we are able to create stand out employees and a high retention.
- Every training opportunity as well as resources provided by manufacturers, automotive vendors, and our executive team is consistently provided throughout all departments. Monthly training elements are highlighted so there is something always available to those who want to learn, improve and excel. In doing so, Management “stand outs” in their field have been given partnership opportunities within the group. Each dealership receives support from Premier Automotive Management’s team of Executives who specialize in all facets of the business. From there, the Partners and General Managers spearhead the Premier way.
- Premier University complements Premier’s ‘grow from within’ attitude by building up current employees. Through training and ‘career paths’ employees are given the tools to success and growth. Employees who strive to continue perfecting their craft and career are recognized and grow from within the company, building lifelong employees. •
The Premier ‘Purchase’ Plan was established due to a lack in credit approval for customers in our area. Seeing the need, and having a solution for our consumers brought about the Premier Plan.
- The Premier Plan is a unique offer for credit challenged customers, the goal being to get those who are ‘credit challenged’ into the car of their dreams. This amazing opportunity aims at getting these customers in a car in as short as 12 to 18 Months.
- While many who are credit challenged feel that getting the vehicle of their dreams is not possible, the Premier Plan makes that very idea possible.
- The Premier Plan improves credit by starting customers out in a vehicle they can afford, while interest may be high, if the consumer makes all payments on time, and follows all of the ‘customer guidelines’ Premier has outlined they will be eligible to upgrade their vehicle and lower their interest rate within six or twelve months!
- Premier has an outstanding relationship with several lenders, Credit Acceptance being one of them. Credit Acceptance is different than traditional dealer financing in one very important way, Credit Acceptance reports to the Credit Bureau. This means that in 6 months of a customer making payments on time and a following the rest of the customer guidelines, consumers could see a significant increase in their credit score.
- After six months an initial ‘check-in’ meeting is scheduled to ensure all guidelines and payments are being met. If the customer’s credit has increased enough and all guidelines have been met, Premier will work to get them into a newer and nicer vehicle with a loan from institutions such as Crescent Bank & Trust or Capital One Bank.